Software developer with experience in various technologies ranging from native mobile applications to web service and back-end databases. I specialize in developing high quality and reliable mobile applications for iPhone and iPad.
- Objective-C, Swift, C/C++, XCode, C#, Python, PostgresSQL, MySQL, and MS SQL
- Mac OS X, iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Git, Mercurial, and SVN Revision for revision control
- PostgreSQL and MySQL database servers
- Microsoft Sql Server (2005 - 2008R2), Active Directory, Geocoding (MapInfo and Google API's),
2012 - 2015 Software Engineer, Maestro LLC
- iOS Mobile mobile applications developer. Responsible for the architecture and implementation of mobile applications for iPad and iPhone.
2006 - 2012 Senior Application Developer, National Heritage Academies + Senior developer responsible for large scale student information systems as well as mobile class room observation apps.
2003 - 2006 Software Developer, CoreComm/LocalNet
- Primary responsibilities were developing and maintaining credit card processing software and customer self service website.
1998 - 2003 Self Employed, The Edge Design
- Designed custom data driven web application for clients
1995 - 1997 Software Developer, NetLink LLC
- Custom web site development
1993 - 1995 Software Developer, Automotive Diagnostics Corp
- Designed and implemented exhaust emissions testing software for EPA mandated state run testing facilities.
2006 Visual Studio Team Foundation System Training Microsoft Product Adoption Center, Redmond WA
1989 - 1993 Bachelor of Science, Western Michigan University